A New Lighting Brand Offers Flexible Solutions to Paint With Light
SOUTHLAKE, Texas — March 23, 2021 — ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, today announced that its new Lighting Technology and Learning Center will feature AiSPiRE, a new lighting brand that is designed with custom integration in mind to elevate the human experience of light while connecting on a deeper level with integrators and their clients in the space.
Featured AiSPiRE product selections include:
- RPS, a brand-new Remote Power Supply System for low-voltage, next-generation lighting solutions. The Class 2 RPS can be surface-mounted inside a mechanical closet or on a wall and can be powered by any common line-voltage wall receptacle.
- AURORA, an unprecedented upscale offering of luminaires designed for connected living. Full Visible Spectrum color-tuning LEDs with color correcting optical technology offer human-centric recessed downlighting catering to the needs of the modern technologist and integrator.
- ATMOSPHERE, a sophisticated line of Natural Tunable White Fixtures for the discerning client. They mimic the natural light of the sun and offer a full blackbody curve with a CCT range of 2700K to 6500K.
- ASTRO, a new line of dim-to-warm lighting that recreates the incandescent dimming curve with no required programming. By mimicking an incandescent lamp’s dimming appearance, AiSPiRE is able to shift color temperatures and create a visually comfortable and innately familiar emotion while still benefitting from the energy savings and the long life of LEDs.
- The STRUT System of Architectural Solutions is designed with a modern aesthetic and advanced technologies that captivate industry-leading integrators, architects, and designers. A leading lighting, power, and control system complete with lighting elements designed for discriminating technical performance, STRUT incorporates direct and indirect illumination, wall wash, downlighting, accent lighting, and pendants utilizing connected control technologies to give clients a personalized and modular experience.
“Painting with light changes the environment from lighting to living,” said Patrick Laidlaw, Director of Business Development-Integration for AiSPiRE. “We’re honored to support ProSource within the new Lighting Technology and Learning Center that will provide an opportunity for retail and design-build customers to learn about lighting applications and advancements in an immersive setting.”
The customized Lighting Technology and Learning Center was designed by David Warfel and Mark Langston, both of Light Can Help You, and will feature multiple residential rooms showcasing smart home systems and devices for the benefit of ProSource members.
“Patrick and Thomas were key early supporters of the ProSource LTC, and the launch of the integrator-focused AiSPiRE brand has further strengthened the relationship,” said David Warfel, Chief Evangelist, Light Can Help You. “We’re particularly excited to showcase some of their 2021 products, including their RPS Remote Power Supply and STRUT. One of the first installations of STRUT is already in place in the Experience Center. We have a number of their Aurora color-changing recessed downlights installed, and the landscape area also features AiSPiRE’s color-changing products along with the step lights and marker lights that we specify almost daily in our design work.”
Information on becoming a ProSource member is available from Sherry Dantonio, Senior Director of Education and Member Recruitment, at (562) 810-1706 or Sherry.Dantonio@Prosourceinfo.com.
# # #
ProSource is a cooperative, member-governed, not-for-profit buying group representing more than 550 specialty retailers and custom integrators. With annual sales of more than $6 billion, ProSource is the largest specialty and consumer-electronics merchandising group in the United States, which allows it to negotiate stronger programs with manufacturers, help independent dealers stay relevant to consumers, and keep the specialty A/V channel competitive. For additional information go to www.prosourceinfo.com.
AiSPiRE is a new lighting brand designed with custom integration in mind to elevate the human experience of light while connecting on a deeper level in the space. The new AiSPiRE brand reveals comprehensive, groundbreaking low-voltage and line-voltage lighting systems that offer human-centric lighting with flexible tuning, control, dimming, and installation ease while reducing the carbon footprint.
AiSPiRE offers Low Voltage Remote Power Supplies that easily plug into a wall receptacle to provide Class 2 power for a system and a complete offering of low-voltage luminaires available to outfit your entire space.
AiSPiRE Connected Lighting products are developed to integrate with leading control suppliers such as Control4, Legrand Vantage, Lutron and Crestron. In-house teams as well as third-party software developers enable customized program and hardware development to stretch the limits of how our luminaires can serve you better within each control company ecosystem. Visit www.aispire.com.
Image Link: https://bit.ly/ProSource_Aispire_Lighting
Image Caption: ProSource to Feature AiSPiRE Lighting Brand in New Lighting Technology and Learning Center
Company and Media Contact:
Technology Insider Group
Tel: (323) 309-7673