ProSource celebrates Sherry Dantonio, VP of Education and Member Recruitment, winner of the 2023 Dealerscope Powerful Women in CT Award.
November 10, 2023, Golden, Colorado — ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration group in the United States, celebrates Sherry Dantonio, VP of Education and Member Recruitment as she was honored with the 2023 Dealerscope Powerful Women in CT award.
The Powerful Women in Consumer Technology award is designed to acknowledge the contributions of women in the progression and betterment of the consumer technology business. As a winner, Sherry has demonstrated that she has what it takes to lead, rally and mentor others within their business sphere and to help move the consumer technology industry forward.
Sherry has been a valued part of the ProSource team, having held various roles including Senior Director of Education & Member Recruitment for the last two years and as Director of Membership for six years prior. Before joining ProSource, Sherry spent over eleven years with Home Entertainment Source. In her time at ProSource, Dantonio is most proud of launching ProSource University in May 2020, launching ProSource Academy in July 2021, and most recently launching ProSource Project Management Bootcamp in June 2023. Sherry is located in Seattle, Washington. Outside of work, Sherry enjoys spending time with her family and friends, making movies or art, and exploring the outdoors by sailing, camping, and hiking.
“Sherry is an incredible asset to the industry, ProSource membership and team” says Jim Pearse, ProSource CEO. “Sherry has worked with hundreds of the best Custom Integration businesses to help assist in helping their leadership leverage the ProSource benefits to grow into profitable success stories. Most importantly, Sherry has a gift to bring Consumer Electronics leaders throughout the industry together to collaborate and create new strategies to positively impact this industry. The ProSource team is proud of you.”
Sherry is in good company among other Powerful Women in CT award winners including:
- Jody Larsen – Director of Business Development at CEDIA
- Cindy Gaboury – Co-Founder / Co-Owner at Audio Etc.
- Sara Trujillo – Principal at Trujillo Public Relations
- Michele Gloeckler – Vice President of Sales at ProtectAll
- Caryn Derr Daugherty – Vice President of Operations at Azione Unlimited
- Lynne Jaeger – CFO, Lead Technician, and Programmer at Audio Experts, Inc.
- Mandy Beckner – Vice President of Education and Training at CEDIA
- Carolyn Ceccoli – Vice President of Marketing at Leon Speakers
- Lindsey Corbin – Director of Marketing, Distribution Markets at Vanco International
- Kathleen Thomas – Western Zone Sales Manager – Custom Integration at Sony Electronics
- Lori Lampman – Chief Human Resource Officer at Harman International
You can read the full Dealerscope article on pages 24 – 29.
ProSource is the largest specialty and consumer-electronics merchandising group in the United States, representing more than 550 independent retailers and custom integrators. With extensive industry expertise and exceptional vendor relationships, ProSource empowers its members with unmatched buying power and resources. ProSource provides a platform for professionals to connect, collaborate, and innovate, setting the standard for excellence in the custom integration industry. For additional information go to www.prosourceinfo.com.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prosourceinfo/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProSourceInfo/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prosource-buying-group/
Company and Media Contact:
- Heidi Gunderson
- Marketing and Events Director