Vendor Partner Honors Presented at Spring Meeting 2019
SOUTHLAKE, Texas — May 14, 2019 — ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, proudly announced today the 2018 Vendors of the Year Awards, presented at the Spring Meeting in San Antonio.
ProSource members were asked to vote using the following criteria for selecting the Vendors of the Year:
• The Vendor, through engagement with the group, has helped our class of trade more than others in the category.
• The Vendor who has shown a continued commitment to developing products for our class of trade.
• The Vendor who has allocated the proper resources to your original account and can be exemplified as a company that is responsive and easy to do business with.
• The Vendor who has had the most positive financial effect on your performance in the category.
The 2018 Vendors of the Year are:
• Video Vendor of the Year—Samsung
• Projector and Specialty TV Vendor of the Year – Sony
• Audio – Electronics Vendor of the Year – Sound United (Denon, Marantz)
• Audio – Speakers Vendor of the Year – Klipsch
• Headphones – Vendor of the Year – JBL
• Audio – Digital Content/Streaming Devices – Vendor of the Year – Sound United (HEOS)
• Specialty – Accessories – Vendor of the Year – AudioQuest
• Specialty – Custom Integration – Vendor of the Year – Screen Innovations
• Specialty – Technology – Vendor of the Year – Elan
• New Vendor of the Year – Araknis Networks
• Overall Vendor of the Year – Harman
“ProSource is proud to partner with the very best vendors in the consumer technology industry,” said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource. “The 2018 Vendor Awards honor the brands that have been instrumental in helping our members succeed in every category.”
For information on becoming a ProSource member, please contact Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership, at (562) 810-1706 or by email at Sherry.Dantonio@Prosourceinfo.com.
# # #
ProSource is a cooperative, member-governed, not-for-profit buying group representing more than 550 specialty retailers and custom integrators. With annual sales of more than $5 billion, ProSource is the largest specialty and consumer-electronics merchandising group in the United States, which allows it to negotiate stronger programs with manufacturers, help independent dealers stay relevant to consumers, and keep the specialty A/V channel competitive. For additional information go to www.prosourceinfo.com.
Photo Link: http://bit.ly/ProSource_Harman
Photo Caption: ProSource Overall Vendor of the Year – Harman. From left to right: Murray Huppin, Chris Trojnar, Patrick Gaffney, Todd Westfall, John Collier, Dave Workman, Lyle Smith, Kelly Wells, Jim Garrett, Johnny Williams
Company and Media Contact:
Technology Insider Group
Tel: (323) 309-7673