New Membership Adds Over $100 Million in New Retail Revenue Year To Date for the Organization
SOUTHLAKE, Texas — Oct. 10, 2019 — ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, today announced the addition of four new Custom Integrator (CI) members and three new Power level members in the third quarter of 2019.
“ProSource welcomes our new members representing best-in-class operations,” said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource. “Each and every member of the group benefits from one another’s experience across a broad industry spectrum.”
The new CI members are:
• Entertainment Design Group, Las Vegas, Nev.
• Protection by Design, Wilmington, Va.
• Smart Automation Solutions, Gaithersburg, Md.
• Soundwave, Inc., Ketchum, Idaho
The new Power members approved by the ProSource Board of Directors are:
• Bravas LLC, Overland Park, Kan. (Bravas LLC represents the merger of 15 top home technology integration firms)
• DAVE, a Division of VP Supply Corp, Rochester, N.Y.
• Digitech Custom Audio & Video, Carmel, Ind. (The Bravas roll-up adds Digitech into ProSource, as the other 14 members of Bravas were already members of the group.)
“We are delighted to welcome all of our new members,” said Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership at ProSource. “ProSource members benefit from a vast array of resources to grow their businesses.”
Information on becoming a ProSource member is available by contacting Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership, +1 562-810-1706, email@example.com.
# # #
ProSource is a cooperative, member-governed, not-for-profit buying group representing nearly 600 specialty retailers and custom integrators. With annual sales of more than $5.5 billion, ProSource is the largest specialty and consumer-electronics merchandising group in the United States, which allows it to negotiate stronger programs with manufacturers, help independent dealers stay relevant to consumers, and keep the specialty A/V channel competitive. For additional information go to www.prosourceinfo.com.
Company and Media Contact:
Technology Insider Group
Tel: (323) 309-7673