ProSource events run throughout the year and serve to connect members to other members, industry leaders and manufacturers. Each event is meticulously planned to strengthen our members’ business. As a group member, you’ll want to plan to attend and participate in these valuable opportunities to share ideas, learn from your peers and spend time in productive in workshops.
- March – The ProSource Summit provides valuable opportunities for group members to share ideas, learn from their peers, and spend productive time with suppliers away from the bustle of other industry trade shows. It is a four-day event attended by hundreds of AV specialists and suppliers, features an outstanding agenda of educational workshops, networking, entertainment, and the opportunity for members to meet one-on-one with vendor partners for one-on-one business planning.
- ProSource Summit 2017 March 5th – 8th, 2017 The World Marriott Center Orlando, Florida
- May – The ProSource Spring Meeting is for the largest retail and custom integration members of the group, PRO and Power CI Members. A three-day event, members enjoy hearing from Industry leading speakers, learning best practices, participating in demo suites, in addition to networking, entertainment, and the opportunity for members to meet with vendor partners for in-depth, one-on-one business planning.
- ProSource Spring Meeting 2017 May 8-12, 2017 La Cantera Resort and Spa San Antonio, TX
- January – CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. The ProSource Industry Reception brings together ProSource members, vendor partners, and the press for an evening of networking at one of the largest annual industry events, CES.
- September – CEDIA is the international trade association and central touchpoint for 3,700 member companies that represent every facet of the ever-evolving technology market. Each year we host an annual CEDIA Industry reception, where our members will connect with industry leaders and experience the premier showcase for visionary thinking, innovations, and resources in residential technology.