FORT WORTH, TX – OCT 25, 2016 – ProSource – the largest audio, video and integration buying group in the country announced today the addition of 13 custom integrator members to the organization. These new members add approximately $20,000,000 in sales volume to the group.
Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership commented, “ProSource continues to see strong growth in membership coming off of a very successful CEDIA Expo where we exhibited with our Commercial Integration partner, CI Edge. No other group can offer the full breadth of residential and commercial programs that ProSource offers. Our new members are engaged and working with our District Manager team to ensure they meet their business goals and objectives in joining our group. The quality of the new members is second to none!”
ProSource Adds 13 Members:
- Audio Video Specialties, Charlotte, NC
- Creative Audio Video and Automation, Sunset Hills, MO
- Deep Water Electronics, Chelan, WA
- diamond design, Proctorville, OH
- eStream Digital, Carrollton, TX
- JS Audio Video, Morristown, NJ
- Legacy Custom Entertainment & Security, Cincinnati, OH
- Ovation Audio Video, Indianapolis, IN
- Prestige Audio Visual, North Bay Village, FL
- SmartTouch USA, Columbia, MD
- Sound Decisions, Inc., Wilmington, NC
- Sound Effects, Mesa, AZ
- Titan Technologies, Ft Lauderdale, FL
For Information on Becoming a ProSource Member, Contact:
Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership, (562) 810-1706, Sherry.Dantonio@Prosourceinfo.com.
ProSource is a cooperative, member-owned, not-for-profit buying group representing more than 500 specialty retailers and custom integrators. With annual sales of more than $4.5 billion, ProSource is the largest specialty and consumer-electronics merchandising group in the United States, which allows it to negotiate stronger programs with manufacturers, helps independent dealers stay relevant to consumers, and keeps the specialty A/V channel competitive.